Introduction - Chapters
'This section includes the following chapters in books:
- 'Mission and the Meeting of Faiths: The Theologies of Max Warren and John V Taylor' in Kevin Ward and Brian Stanley (eds), The Church Mission Society and World Christianity, 1799-1999 (Eerdmans, 2000) - still to be uploaded)
- 'Worship on Upper Street, Islington' in Tim Stratford (ed.), Worship: Window on the Urban Church (SPCK, 2006).
- Foreword: The Joy of Being Anglican' in Caroline Hodgson and Heather Smith (eds), The Joy of Being Anglican (Redemptorist Press, 2018).
- 'Afterword: Maps and Myths Matter' in Mark A Lamport (ed.), Encyclopedia of Christianity in the Global South (Rowman & Littlefield, 2018).
- 'Mission'; 'Good News for All Kinds of People'; 'Poetry in Mission for the Millenniuim', in Guidelines to the Bible (Bible Reading Fellowship, 1991, 1994 and 2000).